Thursday, April 28, 2011

On the Road Again - Shots Through the Bug-infested Windshield

You might remember last fall when I started this blog that I took a lot of pictures from the car as we traveled.  Some of them turned out quite well (like some of my shots of churches) here.  There were others, some better, some worse; but I've really held back from doing that as we have driven A LOT!  However, as we drove home on Easter Sunday, there was so much beauty everywhere that it led me to think about Jesus Christ's role as the creator of this earth under our Father in Heaven's direction.  Add to that the beauty that we had just experienced on Lake Como.  So I snapped, both figuratively (just couldn't help myself), and literally (on the camera).  These shots, by no means, captured the reality of what was there, but I want to remember just a bit of what we saw!  Oh, and if the shots were taken through the front windshield, I apologize in advance for the dead bugs included in the shots---just look beyond, please!


The green was lush.  The mountains were everywhere.  And...yes, that's a church steeple (be it ever so small) peeking from the trees!

Another beautiful lake on the way home from Como!








Not the best, but just enough to jog the memory.  I love Switzerland!

No comments:

Post a Comment