Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Inept Tries Her Hand at Blogging

Okay, I don't know if this is going to work because it's the first time I've ever blogged! Those that know me know that I am a total tech-tard. I can usually make a word document look decent, write an email, follow along on facebook, and as of late I'm learning how to use an excel worksheet (that happens when you're trying to inventory your entire house for an international move). However, I still stink at using a computer. I've got a feeling that if I'm going to be able to do anything from here on out since I'm thousands of miles from my daughters who usually show (do) everything for me from designing a cute handout, updating mailing lists for weddings, or downloading pictures, etc., that I need to just get brave and DO IT!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!! I am inspired! I don't update mine very much and it is a great gift in my opinion that keeps families connected!!!! I need to take advantage of the gift! Thanks for reminding me how valuable this is. We do miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwie! This is fabulous, Becky. I love the way you wrote your "story" about your new home and all the trials and tribulations in getting it "Mrs-fied". I wouldn't have a clue as to how to put together a blog. Great job! Your home is fabulous, too, and all the IKEA put togethers...you are a handy girl! Glad I noticed your comment on facebook to check this for pics. I was dying to see. What a beautiful part of the world and such an adventure for you both! I hope this works. For some reason, when I've commented on other blogs, it sometimes shows up as Fairview Lakes, but it's really me, your long lost cousin, DeeDee.

    ReplyDelete