Saturday, February 19, 2011

Christmas Vacation - Some Randomness - Entry #12

As hard as I tried, there were some cute pictures that I didn't fit in somewhere else that I wanted to post.  Here's two of Katelyn in all her cuteness.  One of them scoping out the grocery cart that we were giving her and going to let her open before she went to Utah; but, on second thought, she's checkin' out Santa.  In the second shot, she is definitely interested in Isaac's bottle.  I don't think it's a, "Here, let me help you and hold your bottle for you," but more of a "Hey, you, I want that bottle!"





Love this shot of Cade re-arranging ornaments on the tree---like this happened all the time with so many little ones around:



I posted some shots of the cousins playing games, but the adults got in on it, too:






We've all heard of kissin' cousins.  Well, we've got huggin' cousins---not so sure that Conner is on board with this one:


 Issac sharing some bonding moments with his dad:


Sorry for another sideways shot, but I just love this picture of "Will the Pill" so inappropriately named because he is so mild-mannered (at least at Grammy's house---don't talk to Liz!)


And boys will be boys!  Right in the middle of Christmas dinner prep, a few of the "boys" had to have a good old game of chase---you know, in the house, where we don't run! 


Just goes to show that we really, really had a good time this Christmas season.  Can't wait until we all get together again for lots of days, so we can have this much fun all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment